Ally is an enthusiastic and experienced panelist, lecturer and public speaker.
"Ally is insightful, articulate, and entertaining as a speaker and panelist. She has presented and hosted many sessions at PAX Aus over the years, to audiences in the thousands. I highly recommend her for any professional speaking engagements."
- Guy Blomberg, Global Gaming Director - ReedPOP
"Both articulate and charismatic, Ally McLean is an absolute natural when taking the stage. I have had the pleasure of having her speak at one of my events (Girls in Games Sydney) as well as seeing her speak at other events, she is always engaging, informative and entertaining."
- Inge Berman, Event Manager, Girls in Games
Recent Speaking History
- Cross Disciplinary Careers in Games - Microsoft Store Flagship, September 2018
- Women in Gaming - Microsoft Store Flagship, May 2018
- GAME - Creative Mornings Sydney, April 2018
- "Wins and Losses in Production and Culture" - GCAP 2017, Melbourne (with Liam Esler)
- Girls in Games - AIE, Sydney (with Jodi Toomey)
- The Great Debate: Is Watching People Play Games More Fun Than Playing Them? - PAX Aus 2017, Melbourne (with Burnie Burns, Jesse Cox, Lawrence Leung, Rae Johnston, Jordan Raskopoulos, Liam Esler)
- Always Here: Women in Games - PAX Aus 2017, Melbourne (With Shannon Loftis, Rae Johnston, Raelene Knowles, Kim Allom, Delaney King)
- "Talking to People With Swords: How to Engage With Cosplay Communities" - GCAP 2016, Melbourne
- Fireside Chat with Kim McAuliffe - GCAP 2016, Melbourne
- Sexy Stats: Making Sense of Your Numbers - PAX Aus, 2016 (With Adam Matthews, Kelsey Gamble, Devin O'Connor)
- More Than A Game: Playing for Mental Health and Connection - PAX Aus, 2016 (With Jane Cocks, Dr Jennifer Hazel, Jess Hodgson)
- Come As You Are - GX Australia, 2017