Ally is a passionate speaker with keynote and TEDx experience.
"Ally is insightful, articulate, and entertaining as a speaker and panelist. She has presented and hosted many sessions at PAX Aus over the years, to audiences in the thousands. I highly recommend her for any professional speaking engagements."
- Guy Blomberg, Global Gaming Director - ReedPOP
"Both articulate and charismatic, Ally McLean is an absolute natural when taking the stage. I have had the pleasure of having her speak at one of my events (Girls in Games Sydney) as well as seeing her speak at other events, she is always engaging, informative and entertaining."
- Inge Berman, Event Manager, Girls in Games
Recent Speaking History
- TEDx Sydney - The Cure for Millennial Burnout
- Thank U, Next: Embracing Change - GCAP 2019
- Game Connect Asia Pacific Closing Keynote 2018
- Cross Disciplinary Careers in Games - Microsoft Store Flagship
- Women in Gaming - Microsoft Store Flagship
- GAME - Creative Mornings Sydney
- "Wins and Losses in Production and Culture" - GCAP
- Girls in Games - AIE, Sydney (with Jodi Toomey)
- The Great Debate: Is Watching People Play Games More Fun Than Playing Them? - PAX Aus
- Always Here: Women in Games - PAX Aus
- Sexy Stats: Making Sense of Your Numbers - PAX Aus
- More Than A Game: Playing for Mental Health and Connection - PAX Aus
- Come As You Are - GX Australia